Biometric readers are the latest generation in personnel authentication and use a range of technologies to verify identity. These systems do not require a physical key card to be carried and simply rely on the unique features of the user.
These systems often comprise of fingerprint readers, facial recognition systems, infrared scanners and often a combination of several of these.
This technology is now incredibly accurate and consistent and gives you an even greater level of control over who enters and moves around your premises.
Showing all 2 results
Facial Recognition Access Control Reader With optional Body Temperature detection
Hybrid Biometric Time & Attendance and Access Control Terminal with Visible Light Facial Recognition.
- Visible Light Facial Recognition Technology
- Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack and 3D mask attack
- Multiple verification methods: Face / Fingerprint / Card / Fob / Password
- Built-In Mifare Card Reader
- Supplement lighting with adjustable brightness
- Capacity of 6,000 face templates
Hikvision Facial Recognition TerminalHikvision’s DS-K1T606XX Face Recognition Terminal features deep learning face recognition technology, which ensures accurate and quick face recognition. It also supports several authentication modes, such as face recognition, card, fingerprint, and others. Embedded Linux system 5″ LCD Touch Screen Displays … Read More