Designed and manufactured in Australia, the 3580 series electric mortice is a high performance lock of superior quality. It is constructed from high grade zinc alloy, with a stainless steel latch bolt and face plate and is suited for all commercial applications.
The lock can be operated by push buttons, intercom systems and key switches; or integrated with electronic access control systems for use with higher security devices such as keypads or card readers.
The 3580 series is available in a wide variety of configurations to suit varying requirements and is especially suited to narrow style or short backset applications.
Available in non monitored and monitored versions.
- Dead latched
- Door position/reed switch
- Key override
- Request to exit/REX
- Fail safe or fail secure
- 12Vdc or 24Vdc
- Field changeable monitoring contacts – normally closed, normally open.
- Field changeable handing – Left hand and right hand doors.
- Selection of free lever or locked lever on both sides of the door.
- Key override monitoring
- LED indication
Standards and Compliance
- S3 (Security) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2.1993)
- D3 (Durability) Australian Lock Standard (AS4145.2.1993)
- C-Tick Certified