The un-monitored ES260 and monitored ES2600 rim strikes are high security products manufactured from solid stainless steel and designed to be used with existing and new crash bars fitted to Emergency Exit doors.
When used in conjunction with a standard access control system, these strikes convert “exit only” doors with “pullman type” latches into full entry and exit doors allowing authorised access from the security side.
Ideal for use in hospitals and any areas where in the event of a fire staff may need to return back through the fire door to assist others. General Product Features
- POWER TO LOCK/POWER TO OPEN Changeable on site
- HIGH SECURITY Tamper resistant to all known techniques
- EXTRA SECURITY 3 Hardened locking pins
- EASIER INSTALLATION Body depth only 27mm
- CAST STAINLESS STEEL BODY
- LOW CURRENT CONSUMPTION Max 175A at 12 volts DC
- CONTINUOUSLY RATED SOLENOID Solenoid can be continuously powered.
- FLEXIBLE CABLE EXIT Interchangeable rear and side
- INSTALLATION TEMPLATE Easy to use
- STRIKE MONITORING 3 amps changeover contacts.
- DOOR & LATCH MONITORING 3 amps changeover contacts