For peace of mind a quality alarm system will prevent unwanted intrusion and safeguard your business.
We have a range of high-quality systems suited for light commercial to large corporates.
Your existing system can be upgraded if it is not meeting your needs; you are experiencing poor performance or unsatisfactory service.
Alarm systems may incorporate other devices, such as water detectors, temperature sensors, point-to-point beams, seismic detectors and reed switches (door movement switches).
Types of detection devices:
- Passive Infra-Red (PIR) is the most successful and cost effective detection technology.
- Dual Technology detectors combine the stability of a PIR with the technology of microwave.
- Reed Switches are magnetic switches used to detect the opening of doors and windows and – highly effective in providing ‘perimeter’ protection.
- Audio Glass break detectors sense the unique frequency of breaking glass.
- Vibration Sensors are used to detect the forcing of doors and windows.
- Photoelectric Beams are used as line of sight protection across a fixed path or perimeter.
- Smoke Detectors are used to detect the presence of smoke particles in the air.
Multiple Communication Pathways
Increasing deployment of voice over IP technology (VoIP) is driving the adoption of broadband signalling for alarm reporting. Manufacturers are including IP reporting capability directly in their alarm panel products over multiple paths – GPRS, GSM, Telephone or Data.